Testing Center Online Registration App
Students can now register for CSUN campus tests through the new online registration system. Students must have available their CSUN user ID, password and CSUN email address before accessing the online registration system. The registration process is convenient and easy. It should take approximately five to ten minutes to complete. Students must have a credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or a checking account in order to pay and finish the registration process. If you cannot pay by these methods, visit the Testing Center in Bayramian Hall 190 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Students can register for the following tests:
- Math Placement Test (MPT)
- Chemistry Placement Test (CPT)
- Upper Division Writing Proficiency Exam (UDWPE)
- Paper based
- Computer based
- Students can register for only one (1) test during any seven-day period (Sunday-Saturday).
- Space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve availability. To ensure your seat, register early. Registration closes when capacity is met.
- Students must pre-register. Walk-ins on the day of the exam will not be permitted.
- Test fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and are subject to change. If you miss your test, you must re-register and repay for the next available test date.
- Do NOT register for the MPT, CPT or MPT & CPT within the retake policy guidelines. There are NO REFUNDS.
- Your seat is reserved for 15 minutes. Failure to pay will result in losing your reserved seat.
Please sign in using your CSUN user ID and password: