Testing Center Online Registration App
Students can now register for CSUN campus tests through the new online registration system. Students must have available their CSUN user ID, password and CSUN email address before accessing the online registration system. The registration process is convenient and easy. It should take approximately five to ten minutes to complete. Students must have a credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or a checking account in order to pay and finish the registration process. If you cannot pay by these methods, visit the Testing Center in Bayramian Hall 190 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Test||Test Date||Registration Opens||Registration Deadline||Reporting Location|
|Interim Chemistry Placement Test||05/07/2021 10:00 AM||04/05/2021 09:00 AM||05/03/2021 12:00 PM||CSUN Canvas online|
|Interim Chemistry Placement Test||06/04/2021 10:00 AM||05/10/2021 09:00 AM||05/31/2021 12:00 PM||CSUN Canvas online|
- Students can register for only one (1) test during any seven-day period (Sunday-Saturday).
- Space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve availability. To ensure your seat, register early. Registration closes when capacity is met.
- Students must pre-register. Walk-ins on the day of the exam will not be permitted.
- Test fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and are subject to change. If you miss your test, you must re-register and repay for the next available test date.
- Do NOT register for the MPT, CPT or MPT & CPT within the retake policy guidelines. There are NO REFUNDS.
- Be sure you have selected the correct date/time of the exam you wish to register for prior payment.
- No date/time changes can be made for the UDWPE computer-based exams once payment has been made.
- Exam session changes can only be made for the UDWPE paper-based exams on the day of the exam, space permitting.
Please sign in using your CSUN user ID and password: